(Nov. 8, 2018) – OTTAWA, ON – Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday, November 29 at 7pm at Gisele Lalonde (Cafeteria). This meeting is open to all members of Ottawa TFC (Cumberland-Capital United-Unis). As part of this meeting, there are Board member positions up for election. This is your chance to get involved at the executive level of the newly-formed Ottawa TFC Club.
The following Board of Directors’ positions are up for election:
- Three director positions
As our club continues to grow and become a club of excellence in Canada, it is critical that the Board of Directors provide effective strategic leadership in a number of key competence areas:
- Financial management– strategic financial advice, planning and accountability
- Soccer programming– technical, developmental and operational components
- Governance– policies, procedures and organizational development
- Marketing and Communications– strategic frameworks and strategies for improving and increasing visibility and awareness
If you are interested in being a candidate for one of the Board positions mentioned above, please submit the following by November 19, 2018 to secretary@cumberlandsoccer.
- A brief letter indicating which position you wish to run for along with an explanation of what you can bring to the Board in line with the key competencies.
- Your resume with emphasis on your experiences related to the key competencies you identified in your letter.
Nominations from the floor will NOT be accepted during the AGM so please submit your documents as soon as possible. The candidates’ information will be distributed to members prior to the AGM.