Youth Development Program (YDP) Winter
November 12*, 2016 – April 1**, 2017
*Updated Oct. 21, 2016 / **Updated Feb. 17, 2017
What to bring:
- Holiday schedule: last session is Dec. 17; program returns Jan. 14 (No sessions Dec. 24 & 31 and Jan. 7)
- Schedule exceptions:
- No sessions: Dec. 24 & 31 / Jan. 7 & 21 / March 4 & 25***
- Time changes: Dec. 17 / Feb. 18
- 2011-12: 9-10am
- 2009-10: 9-10am
- 2006-08: 10-11am
- Time changes: March 11 ***
- 2011-12: 6-7pm
- 2009-10: 6-7pm
- 2006-08: 7-8pm
- ***Updated Feb. 17/17
To register for our YDP Winter Program, please click >>> REGISTER NOW
**Remember parents, it’s okay to be loud, but be proud and be positive. And no coaching from the sidelines please!**
* New this Winter: our Winter YDP Plus Program – an additional weekly training session for boys & girls born in 2009/2010/2011, for an additional cost of $175.00.
SCHEDULE: Thursdays, 5:45pm – 7pm, Gloucester High School (2060 Ogilvie Rd)
Note, for the older ages (08′, 07′, 06′), additional training sessions / indoor league games will be available (to those identified) through our Winter Competitive Program.
All training and games take place at the Louis Riel Dome, at 1659 Bearbrook Road in Blackburn Hamlet.
As a reminder, the YDP is intended to help kids develop soccer skills and have lots of fun. Our learning environment is always positive. We do not do any league play in the winter for players in YDP. Our goal is to provide instruction on proper soccer techniques and then give players the opportunity to apply them in small-sided games. The smaller number of players on the field permits each child to maximize touches on the soccer ball. This reinforces their training, and improves their skills and confidence.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
To register for our YDP Program, please click >>> REGISTER NOW